At times it may not be necessary to replace your geyser/ hot water cylinder completely.
So, when are repairs possible?
- Water pressure is not strong enough. However, there should not be an overflow of hot water, which signifies a burst geyser.
- The temperature of the water is not hot enough.
- Water cools too rapidly whilst showering.
- You cannot fill the bath with hot water.
The types of repairs that can be done:
- Vacuum breakers replacements
- Pressure reducing valves replacements
- Safety relief valves replacements
- Elements replacements
- Thermostats replacements
- Drip tray installations